Lexis Diligence brings together all the intelligence you need in one place to conduct consistent due diligence and comply with anti-money laundering and anti-bribery regulatory requirements.
What Lexis Diligence® does for you
Lexis Diligence® helps you mitigate regulatory, financial, strategic and reputational risk by providing the tools you need to understand your third parties.
Lexis Diligence brings together all the intelligence you need in one place to conduct consistent and cost effective due diligence. It's fast, intuitive and doesn't require any additional IT investment or training.
Global content, simple fill-in-the-blank search fields, and a fixed price allow you to significantly reduce the time and expense of conducting comprehensive background checks. You can research entities, explore associated entity interests, check for red flags, and develop an entity profile with ease.
Broad content boost due diligence
Lexis Diligence enables more robust due diligence with access to premium business intelligence, millions of public and private company profiles, in-depth country risk analysis reports and biographical sources – all from a single interface.
Sanctions, PEPS and watch list verification
Keep up with government sanctions lists and politically exposed persons. Lexis Diligence helps you screen against watchlists including OFAC, HM Treasury, and over 1,000,000 PEPS.
Build due diligence reports
You can improve decision making when you have a more complete picture of the third parties with whom you do business. The report builder in Lexis Diligence also helps you demonstrate compliance efforts with a verifiable audit trail.
Screening customers and suppliers
Minimize reputational risk with business background checks supported by 26,000 sources – from global, national and regional newspapers to blogs. With an archive going back over 40 years, you won't miss vital information not found on the Web.
How it works
- Perform a search on a company or an individual according to your company's due diligence approach.
- Default preferences can be set at an organizational level to ensure process consistency across all users.
- Search across multiple databases to get comprehensive, relevant matches quickly against news and business information, sanctions and politically exposed persons (PEPs), litigation history, and more.
- View the results and decide which items you want to save, print, or add to the Report Builder, including any searches that generated no results for your audit.
- Customize reports by prioritizing the information as required. You can also add your own annotations to the report to summarize key points.
- Monitor ongoing activity by creating Alerts in crucial sources, such as Negative News and Sanctions & Warnings.
- Download a complete History of your search activity when you need to maintain an audit trail.
- Demonstrate to regulators that your organization conducts appropriate due diligence and compliance audits.
Get to know the partners, associates, and vendors you are considering working with. By way of a simple user interface and with the click of the search button, you can gain a wealth of information. Not only news and reports, but also watch lists, country risk reports, and more. From associations like OFAC, EPLs, OIG, HM Treasury, and the FBI. Lexis Diligence® lets you search over 37 billion public records. To understand the people you are vetting, and help steer you in the right direction.
Who needs Lexis Diligence®
Improve your due-diligence research
Dig deeper with Lexis due diligence
Go further in your due-diligence process with our extensive archives and news searches. Your risk can be minimized greatly when you know who you're doing business with. Lexis due diligence lets you search among more than 37 billion public records, to ensure that the company, vendor, supplier, partner, or client you are about to associate with is above board.
Get the full story
Lexis Diligence® is so much more than just an online tool. It's easy interface lets you access vital information – anytime, anywhere. Want to ensure that there are minimal skeletons in the closet of the vendor you're vetting? Accelerate your research by pre-defining a list of negative search words. Want to see if your associated partners have done business with a specific company? Use corporate hierarchy data to reveal any relationships between unrelated businesses.
Stay above board
Search news archives going back 40 years. International, national, and regional newspapers, magazines, journals, newswires, and broadcast transcripts. An excellent way to ensure that your company is not unknowingly doing business with a blacklisted company. A great way to steer clear of additional fines and damage to your reputation.
The link doesn't work for this one; it's a robots.txt file. Please advise how to go ahead.
It's all about the details
Creating detailed due-diligence reports no longer leaves you scratching your head. Not if you're using Lexis Diligence®. Show regulators that your company is taking the right due-diligence steps and performing compliance audits correctly.
The right report at the right time
Lexis Diligence® is equipped with The Report Builder. This tool helps you show your compliance efforts, complete with a verifiable audit trail. Improve your decision making by getting a more complete picture of the companies and individuals you do business with.
Why buy Lexis Diligence®
- Audit stamps - Time and date stamp for regulatory audits
- Prioritise concerns - Any results that indicates a concern can be prioritized for the reviewer
- Annotation Features - Ability to add annotation to the report if required
- Retrieve content such as negative news, company reports, directors & shareholders, biographies, sanctions & watchlists and PEPs Audit stamps - Time and date stamp for regulatory audits